Our Harbour Apartments, located a short distance from the hotel, are situated harbourside in the historical and most romantic harbour in Cornwall and boast the most amazing Sea Views. Nestled at the heart of a National Trust setting, there is no other place quite like it anywhere in the UK!
Including all the features you’d expect from a top-class luxury holiday apartment, each of our lets is fully equipped for your stay. Think quality kitchens, spacious bedrooms and super comfortable lounges. Add home entertainment systems, neat design features and some of the best views in Cornwall and you have the perfect holiday base! Our apartments are also dog friendly, while you are just a short hop from unspoiled beaches, coastal walks and the many charms of Cornwall’s spectacular Lizard Peninsula.
- The perfect holiday bolt hole for two
- Stunning harbour views
- A one bedroom top floor apartment, she sleeps two perfectly
- Cool in summer and cosy in winter thanks to comprehensive insulation and double glazing
- this apartment also has 40” flat screen TV, DVD player and Netflix for quiet nights in
If you can take your eyes off the stunning views! Perfect for romantic seaside breaks in Cornwall.
Situated on the first floor, Rebecca has two quality bedrooms, fine furnishings and simply beautiful sea views.
Thoughtfully designed, guests have everything they might need:
- An elegant kitchen with granite worktops, full tools and utensils
- A full home entertainment system with 40” screen and Netflix
- Top notch Hypnos Deep Divan Beds ensure peaceful sleep, while each bedroom has its own shower and bathroom.
- An alfresco dining area with barbeque and you have the finest of sea view holiday apartments in Cornwall.
Another of our spacious first floor apartments, Demelza also benefits from chic interior design, elegant furnishings and glorious views.
Demelza has everything you need, which includes:
- A spacious first floor apartment with chic interior design, elegant furnishings and glorious views
- A quality, fully-equipped kitchen ensures you can cook and dine as you please
- A 40” TV and Netflix provide home entertainment, while quality linen and Hypnos Deep Divan Beds provide perfect rest
- A superb al fresco dining area, or snuggle up for an evening of home comforts and a movie
Providing abundant space and the finest of facilities, Guinevere is a ground floor apartment with beautiful design and bags of features.
- Guinevere is a ground floor apartment
- Enjoy your own stylish, fully equipped kitchen or eat al Fresco while you take in the jaw-dropping scenery,
- Catch a Netflix movie on the 40” flatscreen TV
- With so much space, Guinevere also makes the ideal choice for those looking for family or dog friendly holiday apartments in Cornwall
- Superb Hypnos Deep Divan beds and top quality towels and linen provide all the comfort you could wish for.
Luxury holiday lets in Cornwall don’t get any better! Be warned: you may not want to leave.
Louise Bougourd Painting Holiday
This five-day watercolour painting holiday draws on the Lizard’s beautiful surroundings and dramatic scenery, which are a huge inspiration for any artist.
Please contact our reception team on 01326 240328 for more details or to book.View Offer
Midweek Golf Break
Dinner, bed and Breakfast for two nights with a rorund of Golf at Mullion Golf ClubView Offer
Romanced by the Sea Spa Break
A Romantic one night Spa Break ideal for those wanting to escape to a secret cliff top location at the end of the worldView Offer
An Atlantic Escape Spa Break
Escape to the ocean and let the sound of the waves soothe your soul with this overnight spa and fine dining break.
One night midweek break
A perfect getaway for all Seafood lovers to include bed and breakfast, chef's
Seafood Platter with a chilled bottle of prosecco!
Third Night Free
Stay any two nights this winter and your third night is free! Call Sarah and her team on 01326 240328 to book your Winter break!
Winter Self Catering Breaks
Book a 3 or 4 night luxury self catering break this Winter in Cornwall. Our Harbour and Harbour View holiday apartments in Mullion offer the very best in self catering accommodation and are perfect for exploring Cornwall this Winter.View Offer
ITV’s Don't Rock The Boat Films At Mullion Cove
A new ITV series, Don’t Rock The Boat, filmed an episode at Mullion Cove in August of this year. The series, which is due to start in November, features celebrities such as Fleur East, Kimberly Wyatt, Andrew Flintoff and AJ Odudu. The series will see 12 celebrities attempt to row more than 500 miles from Land’s End to John O’Groats.
Mullion Cove is situated on the west coast of the Lizard Peninsula in Cornwall and offers exceptional and uninterrupted views of the Cornish coastline. The perfect setting for a coastal break or a Winter getaway, enjoy a holiday at the Mullion Cove Hotel and explore the area where Don’t Rock The Boat was filmed.
Cornish Relaxation Retreat
Relax, unwind and pamper yourself with the perfect Spa Getaway. Our “Cornish Relaxation Retreat”
package offers a perfect two-night break in the most romantic cove in Cornwall…