Our Harbour Apartments, located a short distance from the hotel, are situated harbourside in the historical and most romantic harbour in Cornwall and boast the most amazing Sea Views. Nestled at the heart of a National Trust setting, there is no other place quite like it anywhere in the UK!
Including all the features you’d expect from a top-class luxury holiday apartment, each of our lets is fully equipped for your stay. Think quality kitchens, spacious bedrooms and super comfortable lounges. Add home entertainment systems, neat design features and some of the best views in Cornwall and you have the perfect holiday base! Our apartments are also dog friendly, while you are just a short hop from unspoiled beaches, coastal walks and the many charms of Cornwall’s spectacular Lizard Peninsula.
- The perfect holiday bolt hole for two
- Stunning harbour views
- A one bedroom top floor apartment, she sleeps two perfectly
- Cool in summer and cosy in winter thanks to comprehensive insulation and double glazing
- this apartment also has 40” flat screen TV, DVD player and Netflix for quiet nights in
If you can take your eyes off the stunning views! Perfect for romantic seaside breaks in Cornwall.
Situated on the first floor, Rebecca has two quality bedrooms, fine furnishings and simply beautiful sea views.
Thoughtfully designed, guests have everything they might need:
- An elegant kitchen with granite worktops, full tools and utensils
- A full home entertainment system with 40” screen and Netflix
- Top notch Hypnos Deep Divan Beds ensure peaceful sleep, while each bedroom has its own shower and bathroom.
- An alfresco dining area with barbeque and you have the finest of sea view holiday apartments in Cornwall.
Another of our spacious first floor apartments, Demelza also benefits from chic interior design, elegant furnishings and glorious views.
Demelza has everything you need, which includes:
- A spacious first floor apartment with chic interior design, elegant furnishings and glorious views
- A quality, fully-equipped kitchen ensures you can cook and dine as you please
- A 40” TV and Netflix provide home entertainment, while quality linen and Hypnos Deep Divan Beds provide perfect rest
- A superb al fresco dining area, or snuggle up for an evening of home comforts and a movie
Providing abundant space and the finest of facilities, Guinevere is a ground floor apartment with beautiful design and bags of features.
- Guinevere is a ground floor apartment
- Enjoy your own stylish, fully equipped kitchen or eat al Fresco while you take in the jaw-dropping scenery,
- Catch a Netflix movie on the 40” flatscreen TV
- With so much space, Guinevere also makes the ideal choice for those looking for family or dog friendly holiday apartments in Cornwall
- Superb Hypnos Deep Divan beds and top quality towels and linen provide all the comfort you could wish for.
Luxury holiday lets in Cornwall don’t get any better! Be warned: you may not want to leave.
Christmas Day Lunch
Join us to celebrate Christmas Day with Lunch in our Award Winning Atlantic View Restaurant. Lunch is served from 12.30pm until 1.45pm, then afterwards why not take a stroll to the harbour or across the cliff path.View Offer
Boxing Day Lunch
Join us to celebrate Boxing Day with a three course lunch in our Award Winning Atlantic View Restaurant, with Jazz due Two's up.
Three course Sunday lunch with coffee served in the Atlantic View Restaurant.
£34.95 per person
Six Course New Years Eve Gala Dinner and Dance
Join us to celebrate the beginning of 2024! Arrive for pre-dinner drinks in the bar - followed by a delicious six course Gala Dinner served in our Award-Winning Restaurant with entertainment. Following dinner ring in the New Year with dancing until 1am in the Glenbervie Bar.View Offer
Ray Balkwill Seascape Painting Course
Our Seascape painting course with Ray Balkwill includes personal tuition, evening discussions, presentations and dinner, bed and breakfast.View Offer
Christmas Wreath Making
Come along and make your very own Christmas Wreath, just in time for the festive Season. A two course lunch with a glass of wine is included.
Please contact our reception team on 01326 240328 for more details or to book.
Winter Self Catering Breaks
Book a 3 or 4 night luxury self catering break this Winter in Cornwall. Our Harbour and Harbour View holiday apartments in Mullion offer the very best in self catering accommodation and are perfect for exploring Cornwall this Winter.View Offer
Third Night Halfprice
Stay any two nights this winter and your third night is half price! Call Sarah and her team on 01326 240328 to book your Winter break!
(Excludes Christmas and New Year)
Winter Twilight Spa Evening
Join us between 5pm and 8pm for our relaxing twilight Spa evening.
Full use of our Spa Facilites with a chilled glass of prosecco on arrival, followed by Two Course Dinner in the Glenbervie Bistro.
Robes, Slippers and towels are provided
Murder Mystery Evening
Dinner only £49.95 per person to include Prosecco and Canapé reception and three course dinner with coffee.
Overnight accommodation from £150.00 per room per night to include breakfast in a partial Seaview Room
Please contact our reception team on 01326 240328 for more details.View Offer
Food and Wine Evening
Join us for Chef's Six Course Tasting Menu
with wines perfectly matched by Chris Piper wines.
£130 per person
Rooms available from £125 B&B
Complimentary Golf this Winter.
Stay at Mullion Cove Hotel for two nights and we’ll include 18 holes for two at Mullion Golf Course.
T&C’s - minimum of two nights stay - vouchers to be redeemed directly by you
with Mullion Golf Club - subject to tee times *usually £75 per person
New Year's Day Lunch
Join us to celebrate a New Year with a three course lunch in our Award Winning Atlantic View Restaurant