The Best of Dog Friendly Hotels in Cornwall
For so many guests, holiday time is just not quite the same without the faithful pet. Long regarded as one of the best dog friendly hotels in Cornwall, we don’t just accept four-legged guests, we welcome them! A selection of dog friendly rooms are available to pet owners, along with our own “Doggy Lounge” for you and your best friend to put your paws up.
We like to see dogs made just as welcome as their owners and are always happy to go the extra mile. Whether it is a bowl of fresh water, a doggie treat, or a towel to pat down your best friend, just say the word and we can help. With lots of places for walkies and plenty of dog friendly beaches and attractions nearby, you are sure to enjoy the local area too. Enjoy a dog friendly holiday in Cornwall at the Mullion Cove Hotel & Spa.
Definitively dog friendly...
We are so dog friendly, we can guarantee these special perks...
- No extra charge for dogs in selected bedrooms during low season
- £9 per night supplement for other times of the year
- Complimentary welcome pack for all dogs
- Dog friendly hotel lounge in addition to main guest lounge
We look forward to welcoming your four-legged friend soon.
Dog Friendly Code
In the interests of all guests, we ask that all dog owners staying at Mullion Cove Hotel in Cornwall abide by the following:
- Please bring your own dog’s bed, covers and food
- Please keep your dog on a lead whilst in and around the hotel
- Please make sure that you always dispose of all doggy poop in a proper manner
- Please do not bring your wet and muddy dog into the hotel
- Please do not leave your dogs in your bedroom if you are not on site
We reserve the right to charge for any damage caused by your dog.