Please refer to Terms & Conditions for all matters directly relating to your reservation with us.
The following has been compiled as a quick reference regarding our facilities & services:
Click here to view/print our T
Mullion Cove Hotel Bedrooms
All of our rooms are graded 3* by the AA & have en suite bath and/or shower facilities, bath robes, remote control digital flat screen colour television, direct dial telephone, tea & coffee making facilities. Our Premier Rooms and Suites all have the added facilities a nespresso machine and a radio with bluetooth and alarm features. Two rooms have balconies and our garden suite has a patio door leading into the gardens.
All our beds are made up with Sheets & Duvets but if you should prefer your bed to be made with sheets and blankets please advise us prior to arrival.
We do have a selection of both Feather and Non-Feather pillows. If you have a preference or suffer from any feather Allergies etc please advise us prior to your arrival.
Please note that all our bedrooms are individually furnished and some are more suitable for guests who use Wheelchairs or have walking difficulties. Please advise reception if you have any special requirements.
Our family rooms and suites will be furnished with extra beds and/or travel cots as required. Linen will be provided for all beds and cots.
We have a limited number of family rooms where children will be accommodated in extra beds sharing with two adults. For full details of charges relating to accommodation & meals please refer to Children’s Rates
We are able to accommodate single guests and a reduction of £15.00 to the bed and breakfast tariff will apply for single occupancy. There is no concession on single occupancy foe Premier rooms or suites.
Breakfast is served from 8am – 10am everyday. We offer a buffet & traditional breakfast.
Lunch is served from 12.30pm – 2.30pm in the Glenbervie bar, Terrace or lounges. Food is served in the Glenbervie bar from 12.30pm until 9pm every day. Packed lunches are available on request. Afternoon Teas are served daily from 12pm – 6.00pm in the lounge, terrace or Glenbervie bar.
Dinner Is served from 6.30pm – 9.00pm when we offer an extensive high quality ala carte menu and daily selection of market dishes & wine list. Our Market dishes change daily, always includes Vegetarian dishes & features many local specialities. Special dietary requirements all catered for.
Restaurant Dress Code
To comply with the wishes of the majority of guests, we ask guests are dressed smart/casual/
Light refreshments are available from our Room Service menu.
Arrival at Mullion
How to get here
TR12 7EP is the postcode.
- Leave the M5 at Junction 31 and continue on the A30 for approximately 87miles.
- At Carland Cross roundabout, take 2nd exit onto the A39.
- Stay on the A39 through Truro, after-which follow signs for Falmouth.
- At Treluswell roundabout, (by Falmouth University) take the 3rdexit signposted Helston (A394) & Penzance (A30)
- Follow the By-pass around Helston then (just after Culdrose Air Base) take the 2ndexit at the roundabout signposted A3083 Lizard.
- After approximately 7 miles you will find the right turn signposted for Mullion,
Be aware that some Sat-Navs make you turn off earlier just after the Wheel Inn, this road is a real narrow country lane so for safety, keep on the A3083 until the above tuning.
- Follow the road through the village, turning left at the T junction opposite Christopher’s estate agents
- Follow the middle road down past the chocolate factory, and it’s a right up the hill immediately after the car park on the right-hand side.
There are regular train services from London and the Midlands to Redruth train station from where we can arrange for guests to be collected (approx. 40 mins).
Nearest station – Redruth (20 miles/40 minutes’ drive time from the hotel)
Link for National Rail Enquiries: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk
Nearest National Express bus stop is Helston,
From Helston, the No37 bus runs hourly from to Mullion Cricket club closest stop which is less than a mile from the hotel. From here we can pick you up and bring you to the hotel. Or, if you’re feeling energetic! It is approximately a 15 minute walk.
National Express website: http://www.nationalexpress.com/home.aspx
Helston to Mullion Bus timetable: https://bustimes.org.uk/services/swe_34-37-_-y10
The Nearest airport – Newquay (45 miles/1 hour 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel)
You can fly to Newquay with: Air Southwest, BMI Baby, Flybe, Lufthansa and Skybus from many major UK airports.
Tel. Newquay airport +44(0)1637 860600
Links for Newquay airport https://www.cornwallairportnewquay.com/
FREE Leisure Facilities include:
- Spacious hotel gardens with magnificent views
- Outdoor Swimming Pool with sun beds & sea views
Optional Hotel Facilities and Activities include:
- Guest Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
- Ironing Facilities & In-House Launderette for Guest use
- Night time shoe cleaning service
- Function & Conference Facilities for those Special Occasions
- Mullion Cove Hotel has negotiated a more favorable rate for green fees at Mullion Golf Course – please speak to a member of our reception team.
- Dogs are not allowed in any of the public areas of the hotel other than the specified Dog Friendly Lounge.
Dogs may be accommodated in guest’s rooms at a charge of £9.00 per night excluding food. Dogs are not accepted in any of the second floor rooms.