How to get here
TR12 7EP is the postcode.
- Leave the M5 at Junction 31 and continue on the A30 for approximately 87miles.
- At Carland Cross roundabout, take 2nd exit onto the A39.
- Stay on the A39 through Truro, after-which follow signs for Falmouth.
- At Treluswell roundabout, (by Falmouth University) take the 3rd exit signposted Helston (A394) & Penzance (A30)
- Follow the By-pass around Helston then (just after Culdrose Air Base) take the 2nd exit at the roundabout signposted A3083 Lizard.
- After approximately 7 miles you will find the right turn signposted for Mullion,
Be aware that some Sat-Navs make you turn off earlier just after the Wheel Inn, this road is a real narrow country lane so for safety, keep on the A3083 until the above tuning.
- Follow the road through the village, turning left at the T junction opposite Christopher’s estate agents
- Follow the middle road down past the chocolate factory, and it’s a right up the hill immediately after the car park on the right-hand side.
Parking is just over the road directly opposite the hotel, with an overflow carpark behind the turning circle.
There are regular train services from London and the Midlands to Redruth train station from where we can arrange for guests to be collected (approx. 40 mins).
Nearest station – Redruth (20 miles/40 minutes’ drive time from the hotel)
Link for National Rail Enquiries: http://www.nationalrail.co.uk
Nearest National Express bus stop is Helston,
From Helston, the No37 bus runs hourly from to Mullion Cricket club closest stop which is less than a mile from the hotel. From here we can pick you up and bring you to the hotel. Or, if you’re feeling energetic! It is approximately a 15 minute walk.
National Express website: http://www.nationalexpress.com/home.aspx
Helston to Mullion Bus timetable: https://bustimes.org.uk/services/swe_34-37-_-y10
The Nearest airport – Newquay (45 miles/1 hour 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel)
You can fly to Newquay with: Air Southwest, BMI Baby, Flybe, Lufthansa and Skybus from many major UK airports.
Tel. Newquay airport +44(0)1637 860600
Links for Newquay airport https://www.cornwallairportnewquay.com/
Mullion Cove Hotel are able to make arrangements for helicopter landings either on our turning circle, or in our field behind the hotel. Please call our reception team 01326 240328 for further details