Mullionaires Club Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of the Mullionaires Card and your relationship in relation to the Mullionaires Card with Tracertec Limited trading as Mullion Cove Hotel, whose registered address is Mullion Cove Hotel, Mullion, Mullion Cove, The Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall, TR12 7EP (“Mullionaires “, “we” or “us”).
Please take the time to read and understand these Terms before using your Mullionaires Card. We also recommend keeping a copy of the Terms for future reference, although please note that they may be updated from time to time as described below. Your use of the Mullionaires Card will constitute acceptance of these Terms.
Your Mullionaires Card is issued by, and remains the property of, Mullion Cove Hotel. It may only be used as described in these Terms at Mullion Cove Hotel. It is not a credit card, charge card or debit card and it cannot be used to purchase products at www.mullion-cove.co.uk.
Registering Your Mullionaires Card
- You can register your Mullionaires Card online at www.mullion-cove.co.uk/card. To register a Mullionaires Card, you are required to provide a valid email address and certain other contact information. Only one Mullionaires Card can be registered per email address.
- You can post your filled out register form to Mullion Cove Hotel, Mullion, Mullion Cove, The Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall, TR12 7EP.
- To register, claim Mullionaires Card rewards you must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK with a TR Postcode. Proof of age may be required before we issue or accept the registration of a Mullionaires Card and you must act truthfully when providing details of your age.
- Discount may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer and no cash alternative is available as specified above.
- You must present your Mullionaires Card to claim your 10% discount at Mullion Cove Hotel.
- Your 10% discount cannot be used on group bookings of over 10 people.
How will we contact you?
- We can contact you by email, mobile phone or post and we will not pass your contact details to any other company for marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to receive emails from Mullion Cove Hotel, details of how to unsubscribe from emails will be included with each email we send you. You can email us at email@example.com to change your contact preferences. Please be aware that there may be times when it is necessary for us to contact you even if you have opted out of receiving other communications from us, such as for administrative or operational reasons.
Limitations of Use of Your Mullionaires Card
- Mullionaires Cards may not be sold, exchanged or used for any other purpose, except as specified in these Terms, without Mullionaires club administration team written permission.
- Mullionaires does not warrant or represent that your Mullionaires Card will always be accepted at Mullion Cove Hotel. For example, in the unlikely event of a failure of IT and communications systems, Mullion Cove Hotel may not be able to redeem a reward during such a system failure.
- Mullion Cove Hotel. reserves the right to refuse to accept a Mullionaires Card or to limit the use of a Mullionaires Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use. Mullion Cove Hotel may withdraw or cancel your Mullionaires Card or take any other action it may deem appropriate if it suspects fraud, misconduct or unauthorised use of your Mullionaires Card. The Mullionaires Card shall become invalid once cancelled in such circumstances.
Lost or Stolen Mullionaires Cards
- Mullion Cove Hotel is not liable for lost, stolen or damaged Mullionaires Cards. However, if you register your Mullionaires Card with us, we will (at our sole discretion) replace any lost, stolen or damaged Mullionaires Cards with a new Mullionaires Card. To report your Mullionaires Card lost, stolen or damaged you must contact the Mullionaires Card team at Mullion Cove Hotel. Your replacement Mullionaires Card will be delivered to your registered address.
Amendment of these Terms and Termination
- Mullion Cove Hotel reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time or withdraw the Mullionaires Card scheme on reasonable notice. Any such changes will be posted on www.mullion-cove.co.uk/card.
- Accordingly, you should check this webpage on a regular basis. If you have registered your Mullionaires Card, then we will notify you of any change, deletion or addition by email. The amended Terms will apply to your use of the Mullionaires Card. Where we intend to withdraw the Mullionaires Card scheme, we will endeavour to give you 30 days’ notice.
- We reserve the right to cancel your Mullionaires Card if we suspect it is being used fraudulently or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You’re Cancellation of your Mullionaires Card
- You have the right to cancel your Mullionaires Card at any time. If you wish to cancel your Mullionaires Card you must contact the Mullion Cove Hotel team at www.mullion-cove.co.uk/card or telephone us on 01326 240328.
Data Protection and Privacy
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms are governed by English law.
- These Terms (together with the documents referred to in them) represents the entire agreement between you and Mullion Cove Hotel in relation to your use of the Mullionaires Card. If any provision of these Terms shall be invalid or unenforceable, then all other provisions of the Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.